Chapala.com Webboard

There is a fantastic guy Raul..I can't recall his last name.  He works in Spanish and English.  I know two people who have used his service and were very pleased and satisfied with their results.  If somebody knows his last name and a contact number please fill it in.  If not I will track it down.

He is here at the lake.  He is very pragmatic in his approach.  He was a speaker at Open Circle so if all else fails if you go there on a Sunday morning they should be able to give you the info.

10 hours ago, sm1mex said:

Quality Care now has a psychiatrist, but I have not used that Dr.  I only know this is a new service they are providing.

I am afraid Quality care does not have one at the moment.  I was commenting on how many new doctors they have and was told getting a psychiatrist was hard.  Their sign is etched with doctors names and hasn't been updated.  Maybe the one they thought was coming will come eventually

Raul Ruiz (metuchenmama's recommendation) is a psychotherapist, not a psychiatrist.  I know him well, as an individual, not as a medical professional, but have no hesitation in recommending him.  He is qualified to use hypnosis in his treatment if that is of help to the OP.

Wouldn't you know it, I can't find his card.  But his email is raulruizs@hotmail.com

On 7/7/2017 at 10:16 AM, sm1mex said:

Quality Care now has a psychiatrist, but I have not used that Dr.  I only know this is a new service they are providing.

Actually they don't have one yet, but they are looking for one.

On 7/6/2017 at 0:09 PM, Sandrita said:

Can anyone recommend a good psychiatrist who has experience dealing with anxiety disorders and depression.

Please feel free to PM.

Muchas gracias.

Have you tried Cannabis? It has been medicating Anxiety Disorders since BC. THC or better yet CBD might be the trick. Google 'Cannabis Medical Research' for info. Good luck to you.

Archived