Chapala.com Webboard

Lake low point for 2017?

I sure hope it goes up. Why? for 2 reasons, one very selfish and the other because it is good for the environment. My Selfish reason? Well if it rains a lot, chances are the heat won't be as bad as it was last month before the rain began. Being from up North on the West Coast, many have called me and many of my neighbors heat sissies. And I sure as heck am. Fort Sill Oklahoma was so hot in the summer when I was stationed there, that I signed up for another couple of years if they would immediately send me to Europe. They did, and I escaped the heat and deserve to be called a heat sissy. 

2 minutes ago, johanson said:

I sure hope it goes up. Why? for 2 reasons, one very selfish and the other because it is good for the environment. My Selfish reason? Well if it rains a lot chances are the heat won't be as bad as it was last month before the rain began. Being from up North on the West Coast, many have called me and many of my neighbors heat sissies. And I sure as heck am. Fort Sill Oklahoma was so hot in the summer when I was stationed there, that I signed up for another couple of years if they would send me to Europe. They did, and I escaped the heat and deserve to be called a heat sissy. 

I just love your posts !!!!!!!!   

Archived