Chapala.com Webboard

Handymail zip code in San Antonio Tlayacapan

I need a little help. Having a wheelchair part sent FedEx from Santa Cruz, Ca. to the Handy Mail office in Riberas (Edit: I mean San Antonio Tlayacapan). We have an account there. FedEx in Santa Cruz, Ca. says that they don't deliver to HandyMails zip code 45915.  Is there a better zip code to use so FedEx can get this shipped? Small package. Thanks

Fedex in Santa Cruz,  unfortunately is completely wrong.  The address for Handy Mail is San Antonio Tlayacapan and not Riberas and Fedex goes to the office.

However, why not ask them to deliver it to the Fedex office in Ajijic - the address I have on a Fedex form from when I mailed stuff there is Cojunto Commercial Plaza, Ajijic, Chapala, 45920 - tel: 01 376 766 3607.  I think I'd call and ask for a better address - but this would be one way to beat them at their own game!

Good luck!

Ran into the same problem when registering Handy Mail's address with Amazon Mexico.  Their postal software rejected the 45915 code.  I confirmed that code with Handy Mail.  I emailed Amazon and they manually entered the address with the 45915.  I encountered the same postal code issue with MercadoLibre and Costco Mexico; neither of these companies would manually overwrite the code so I used the 45922.  

I get packages at Handy Mail with either of these postal codes including from FedEx, DHL and Estafeta.   

"I'll tell you a little secret about zip codes....they're meaningless."

Newman in Seinfeld episode.

Archived