Chapala.com Webboard

Consignment store in Chapala

Looking for inexpensive room stuff for our returning Iteso student.  Need twin bed with basic frame, night stand & lamp, chest of drawers, secretary chair for her work table.

I remember there was a consignment store in Chapala with well priced stuff and a good selection.  Have checked the other local consignment stores already.

Gotta get this stuff assembled by the first of August.

Suzy is the owner and this is her cell phone number : 3331413332.  I just asked her and she might be able to help you.  To make sure, give her a phone call.  She is a nice and honest lady, and with 4 children to raise on her own, she can use more business.  

It is on 145 Morelos.....  and definetely check out the rooms in the back.

Open M to F, until 6 pm, and Saturday until 5 pm.  They have a delivery service at reasonable cost.

Often prices can be discussed.

Rony

There must be 14 resale shops between Ajijic and Chapala...jump in your car and go East young man , Riberas must have 10 on that strip alone I bet you will find what you are looking for..oh don't forget the new consignment store in the Huerto Plaza I noticed they had a trundle? bed and matress there

• 1 year later...

Last week we went to collect for a household full of furnishings--------CLOSED! No note on door as to where we can find Susana. No information. QUE PASA ????

if you have any info, kindly phone me!  or, e-mail:

incredible.hendersontours@yahoo.com

barbi 331 447 6456

3 hours ago, barbi said:

Last week we went to collect for a household full of furnishings--------CLOSED! No note on door as to where we can find Susana. No information. QUE PASA ????

if you have any info, kindly phone me!  or, e-mail:

incredible.hendersontours@yahoo.com

barbi 331 447 6456   

So you pull a thread from JUNE 2017 and expect things to be the same. You ain't in Kansas no more.
Lots of consignment/bazaar shops in Riberas

Archived