Chapala.com Webboard

Chalapa and Ajijic --- FROM ABOVE!

Zach, you can type bump on a comment and it'll put the original post back to the top.   I watched quite a few of your videos yesterday.  Are you planning on a coming back here or considering a move? There's more a few more people doing YouTube videos of the area with great cameras.  Thanks for sharing!

1 hour ago, Zach Matuszak said:

Sorry guys!  Last time I will post...I am working to promote my Youtube Channel!  I am trying to gain as much exposure as possible...and these posts seemed successful.  But you have my word. No More!

Just edit and post a different video in each post.  Then bump them once.  They are interesting and real.

12 minutes ago, El Menudo said:

Are you being paid to be a promoter here? ?  What if someone was bumping a post you didn't like?

Everyone's a critic, so here's mine: Decide what the topic is and stick to it; bullfighting; aerial view of the town or whatever.  Your friendly face isn't part of what the viewer is looking for, so why add it in so often?  Also, not everyone's in love with the drone culture; in fact, some would like to see the little fellas go home and stay there.

Just kidding.  Enjoy whatever this hobby brings you. However, one thread posting should do the job, si?:rolleyes:

Oh you oldies let the younger generation alone, he's exicted about his drone.    He posted all of 12 times including a very nicely done video of his experience here and you're already shewing him away.  Most interesting thing on the site.  If you don't want to see it, block him.   I watched some of his videos and he seems like a genuine person.   All he needed was for someone to let him know it'd be considered spam if he keeps reposting the same thing.  Why waste the post he made when he can edit to other videos he made while visiting since deleting a post isn't an option here. Hehe  

The community is kind of small and some older regulars with not much to do but find some petty thing to complain about.   

3 hours ago, MyHomeSweetHome said:

Oh you oldies let the younger generation alone, he's exicted about his drone.    He posted all of 12 times including a very nicely done video of his experience here and you're already shewing him away.  Most interesting thing on the site.  If you don't want to see it, block him.   I watched some of his videos and he seems like a genuine person.   All he needed was for someone to let him know it'd be considered spam if he keeps reposting the same thing.  Why waste the post he made when he can edit to other videos he made while visiting since deleting a post isn't an option here. Hehe  

The community is kind of small and some older regulars with not much to do but find some petty thing to complain about.   

Been on here long? If I recall, it's been years.  You say  "deleting a post isn't an option here."  If you go the "options", you'll find that one of them is "delete".

BTW, "oh you oldies", etc., is insulting to many people on here who may be smarter, more experienced and all around wiser than you.  Are you aware that if you hang around long enough, you'll be joining their ranks....hopefully, with common sense intact?

Posting a drone video multiple times on here is an invitation to comment, both positive and negative.  You have a problem with that?

Archived