Chapala.com Webboard

Legion Info/questions

Submariner

I am the American Legion Lake Chapala Post 7 Adjutant.

I'm sorry but I can't seem to find the time to do my job and keep this web board filled with the Legion information, events, presentations and happenings. I have my assistant Clair doing this for the Legion. Please be patient with her she is struggling to learn how to use the webboard. But you can always email the post at americanlegionchapala@gmail.com for any questions you have or go to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/LakeChapalaPost7 or website www.chapalalegionpost7.com and I am working on a newsletter to replace the "Roll Call" magazine we were publishing, once it is ready to produce we will post it here as well as Facebook, our website and email to our email addresses on file.  We try to get the information out to you the best we can and in as many ways as we are able. Thank you, Vince Britton Legion Adjutant

I am here to provide information, answer questions and deal with any concerns, to the best of my ability, that has to do with the American Legion. 

Below are some basic information about the Legion

Founded: November 16, 1962

Phone: 765-2259

Email: americanlegionchapala@gmail.com

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Kitchen hours: M – F 9 am to 3 pm full menu, 3 to 5 pm soup, sandwiches and salads. Sat. 9 am to 12 pm full menu, 3 to 6 pm Fish & Tex-Mex tacos. Sun. Hamburgers 12 to 3 pm. Kitchen closed.

Happy Hour: 3 to 6 pm (except during events)

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LakeChapalaPost7

3 local charities we support: Los Ninos de Chapala, Programa por Ninos Incompacitados and Chapala Women’s shelter.

Member on duty: M to F 10 am to 1 pm

Service Office Tom Stordahl stands duty on Mondays 10 am to 1 pm or you can call for an appointment at 333-947-0691 for veteran help and information.

I have also attached a general information sheet about the Legion.

Thank you,

Emblem 1342139.jpg

Legion-Family.png

American legion IMG_1966.JPG

Consalate Poster Marianne for Veterans.jpg

Archived