Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
sgmike

Benno computers closing

Recommended Posts

Hi this is Miguel, Bennos owner.

Since I am not able to come to Ajijic anymore and Justin is moving to Canada, I had Bennos for sale for a month but unfortunately we were not able to find a person so far that can continue the business. If you know someone interested please let me know. I would really like this business to continue since it started 15 years ago with Benno and we have became a solid business lakeside.

We are only asking for a payment for all the products, tools and furniture and a person with very good knowledge about computers.

If we are able to sell the business I will keep you posted and make sure that new owners will be qualified to provide you with an excellent service.

We do have a clearance up to 70% off entire store and 20% off all services

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your store will be missed but thankfully there are guys like Richard Gonzalez around who can help us with computer needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Mike the Computer Guy, which is the name many of his clients have bestowed on him - who is always so willing to offer help on this board freely - always the first person we call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bournemouth said:

And Mike the Computer Guy, which is the name many of his clients have bestowed on him - who is always so willing to offer help on this board freely - always the first person we call.

Totally agree with you there Bournemouth!

Since this is a plug for the sale of both products and a business, wouldn't it be better posted to the Classified Section?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will miss you, Miguel. Wishing you all the best.

I also think Mike offers first rate computer tech work, so people who are concerned about being left adrift will not have worries.  We're in the process of building a new computer now. I need a lot of advice on components, as well as pricing - what's available here vs NOB. Couldn't ask for better help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is Benno's again?  I'd like to check out their closeout deals.

Thanks Miguel for being an excellent local business and best of luck to you in the future.  The computer you built for me is still running like a fine watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

Where is Benno's again?  I'd like to check out their closeout deals.

Thanks Miguel for being an excellent local business and best of luck to you in the future.  The computer you built for me is still running like a fine watch.

They are located in Interlago Plaza where Lake Taco is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2017 at 3:38 PM, sgmike said:

Hi this is Miguel, Bennos owner.

Since I am not able to come to Ajijic anymore and Justin is moving to Canada, I had Bennos for sale for a month but unfortunately we were not able to find a person so far that can continue the business. If you know someone interested please let me know. I would really like this business to continue since it started 15 years ago with Benno and we have became a solid business lakeside.

We are only asking for a payment for all the products, tools and furniture and a person with very good knowledge about computers.

If we are able to sell the business I will keep you posted and make sure that new owners will be qualified to provide you with an excellent service.

We do have a clearance up to 70% off entire store and 20% off all services

Hi Miguel ... I've sent several emails to you regarding the purchase of your business to which I never received any answers. So if you could PM me here instead. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, unsolicited advertising that have nothing to do with the original post ... shouldn't they start their own thread and not hijack this one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benno's is an excellent local business that served many of us very well for years.  They are letting us know they are closing down for good and in the process selling their stock off and/or looking for someone to continue the business.  I have no problem with them doing this.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think that we need a store like Benno's here--there are times when you need something for your computer and it takes time to get it online, or else you need a little advice prior to your purchase, or else you prefer to buy computer stuff locally vs. online where you get no support. Or maybe you just want to go in and shop around, which I love to do in the US--I tend to want to lie down and kiss the indoor/outdoor carpet upon entering an OfficeMax. Drool! I know I could go to Guadalajara, but being some combination of old, wise and short on nerves, I do not do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They normally open Saturdays at 10 AM. However a sign was on the door at 10 AM stating that the operator was making a house call but he would be there at 11 AM. I had other things to do and I was just curious. But it looks like everything will be operating as it was very soon.

Welcome to the community we need outlets like yours here lakeside..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...