Chapala.com Webboard

Need Aljibe cleaned ASAP

Pump blew out on friend's water system this weekend and when we pulled it the aljibe was obviously and badly in need of cleaning.  This is located in Riberas.  Need someone who can come and clean the aljibe ASAP hopefully at reasonable cost.

We don't want to run a new pump into a dirty aljibe.  We do have a pressure washer and we did a workaround so there is pressurized water available to run it.

Thanks!

JP Home Services just did mine a month ago. Drained it, cleaned it, re-PARGED it and refilled it in an 8 hour day. It's 2.0 metres x 2.0 metres x 1.5 metres (holds 6,000 litres) to give you an idea. 1,000 pesos to clean it and about 2,000 pesos to re-parge including labour and materials.

Juan Pablo's cell phone is 333-968-2938

3 hours ago, Ferret said:

JP Home Services just did mine a month ago. Drained it, cleaned it, re-PARGED it and refilled it in an 8 hour day. It's 2.0 metres x 2.0 metres x 1.5 metres (holds 6,000 litres) to give you an idea. 1,000 pesos to clean it and about 2,000 pesos to re-parge including labour and materials.

Juan Pablo's cell phone is 333-968-2938

That seems like a lot for a small aljibe.

try the gonzales family. the boys just did mine in a couple hours. (in Riberas) -Jose Luis Gonzales and Sons

(not sure the cost) but i think not as much as above. (landlord pays and that is why i don't know the cost)

If you call, tell him Teresa form the Coto referred.

33 1326-4662-Jose Luis-speaks English

another referral is Juan Martinez. He is basically the go to in Coto La Mora. Folks have told me he does clean aljibes.

33-3508-2008 I don't believe he speaks English. 

• 8 months later...
44 minutes ago, rckrckr said:

Old thread I know, but I'm wondering who ended up cleaning the friend's aljibe and if they were satisfied with the work? TIA

Crazy as it sounds, he bought a cheap trash pump and he and his son did it in a couple hours.

Archived