Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
lobita

donation of dog paraphernalia

Recommended Posts

Our dog died last month, and we have a variety of dog-related items which I would like to donate to one of the local shelters, either the Ranch or Lucky Dog.

  • small bed
  • leash and collar
  • various stuffed toys
  • revolution flea medicine
  • undercoat stripper rake
  • guillotine claw clippers

Would someone associated with one of the above shelters contact me if you're interested in these items? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. You have my condolences.

Several months ago we were in the process of socializing and training a street dog. He was ill and emaciated when he decided to make our home his. Unfortunately, he was attacked by a larger dog and it was decided that due to his age and condition, we had to put him down. At least we know he had 2 good months, and was well loved and well fed and happy for a while.

He was a chihuahua mix and we have his items to donate, as well. I would be interested in whomever contacts you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cstone said:

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. You have my condolences.

Several months ago we were in the process of socializing and training a street dog. He was ill and emaciated when he decided to make our home his. Unfortunately, he was attacked by a larger dog and it was decided that due to his age and condition, we had to put him down. At least we know he had 2 good months, and was well loved and well fed and happy for a while.

He was a chihuahua mix and we have his items to donate, as well. I would be interested in whomever contacts you.

I have sent you a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, lobita said:

Our dog died last month, and we have a variety of dog-related items which I would like to donate to one of the local shelters, either the Ranch or Lucky Dog.

  • small bed
  • leash and collar
  • various stuffed toys
  • revolution flea medicine
  • undercoat stripper rake
  • guillotine claw clippers

Would someone associated with one of the above shelters contact me if you're interested in these items? Thanks.

I have PM'd you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2017 at 8:52 AM, congodog said:

I have PM'd you.

I received a PM from vivien but nothing from you, congodog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lobita said:

I received a PM from vivien but nothing from you, congodog.

Whoops, I sent it to the wrong person.  I just sent you another one with my e-mail address...hopefully to the right person this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...