Chapala.com Webboard

donation of dog paraphernalia

Our dog died last month, and we have a variety of dog-related items which I would like to donate to one of the local shelters, either the Ranch or Lucky Dog.

• small bed
  • leash and collar
  • various stuffed toys
  • revolution flea medicine
  • undercoat stripper rake
  • guillotine claw clippers

Would someone associated with one of the above shelters contact me if you're interested in these items? Thanks.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. You have my condolences.

Several months ago we were in the process of socializing and training a street dog. He was ill and emaciated when he decided to make our home his. Unfortunately, he was attacked by a larger dog and it was decided that due to his age and condition, we had to put him down. At least we know he had 2 good months, and was well loved and well fed and happy for a while.

He was a chihuahua mix and we have his items to donate, as well. I would be interested in whomever contacts you.

13 hours ago, cstone said:

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. You have my condolences.

Several months ago we were in the process of socializing and training a street dog. He was ill and emaciated when he decided to make our home his. Unfortunately, he was attacked by a larger dog and it was decided that due to his age and condition, we had to put him down. At least we know he had 2 good months, and was well loved and well fed and happy for a while.

He was a chihuahua mix and we have his items to donate, as well. I would be interested in whomever contacts you.

I have sent you a PM.

15 hours ago, lobita said:

Our dog died last month, and we have a variety of dog-related items which I would like to donate to one of the local shelters, either the Ranch or Lucky Dog.

• small bed
  • leash and collar
  • various stuffed toys
  • revolution flea medicine
  • undercoat stripper rake
  • guillotine claw clippers

Would someone associated with one of the above shelters contact me if you're interested in these items? Thanks.

I have PM'd you.

Archived