Chapala.com Webboard

furniture donation

lobita

Casi Nuevo, supports children with special education needs, will,pick up. They are located in Riberas across from the 7-11. Info on their website...http://www.schoolforspecialchildren.org/casi-nuevo.html

Donations are really appreciated by the children and staff.

Carol 

IMG_7414.PNG

You might want to check that telephone number that is shown on both the post here and on the web page

It shows 376-10621   I'm guessing that it is 376-106-21??   I am suggesting the last two numbers are missing.

I just found the correct number  376-106-2121  I'm up north right now but I think the # I found is correct

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:36 PM, gary c. said:

Casi Nuevo, supports children with special education needs, will,pick up. They are located in Riberas across from the 7-11. Info on their website...http://www.schoolforspecialchildren.org/casi-nuevo.html

Donations are really appreciated by the children and staff.

Carol 

IMG_7414.PNG

The manager's name is Brenda and will be helpful.

Mainecoons was posting that he needed fruniture for student's room"

We are helping the incredibly talented oldest daughter of an artisan family from Oaxaca  If you follow the news you know these so called teachers and their union have really disrupted life and tourist traffic on which the artisans there depend to make a living.  We are helping with college expenses so that this young lady, who is also dealing with cancer issues can stay in school.

Her field of study is what we might call industrial arts, combining her amazing artistic talent with the crafting of physical shapes and displays of all kinds.  She is so talented that in her very first year, three of her pieces were selected by the school for their traveling show.  

She'll be returning to school in August after a major operation and we need to set up her college rental.  We're looking for a decent single or double bed, linens for it, a small dresser, secretary's chair, lamps, that sort of thing.  The room isn't big so we need to find more compact items.

If you have anything you are willing to donate or sell at an attractive price, please PM me.  I will pick up at your place.

Thanks.

Archived