Chapala.com Webboard

Scan and print forms

Denise

At the main intersection in Chapala, go toward the palacio municipal. Before you get there, you will see a barber shop. Enter it and go to the back, where the girls will copy/scan/fax & send whatever you need.

You can always scan, fax, fill out PDF documents from a number of apps on your portable device.  Just see which app works best for you. Look for ones with the best reviews and most downloads. Unless your faxing a novel the price is relatively small. Only thing you run into trouble is when you need to print a hard copy for records. I've scanned all my important documents so I don't need to have loose paper with vital data laying around or lost in moves.

Trinidad. Across from superlake. 4 computer terminals with internet connection. Staff speaks English. Instructions written in English on how to print are posted on the wall at eye level. They will fax your documents behind the counter and give you a confirmation. As far as scanning goes. I can't say with any level of certainty that they provide that service as I have only used them for computer access and fax service. Perhaps someone else can answer or you can always bus it or drive by and ask. 

Archived