Chapala.com Webboard

Massage therapist Lili formerly orthopedic doctor

If you need a relaxing or the best theraputic massage ever try Lili at Hotel Perico. She was formerly an orthopedic doctor and comes from Guadalajara on weekends. With her past experience she finds all the spots that need work. She only speaks Spanish so call Tom at Hotel Perico for your first appointment at:

Tom and Jan
Cell: (045 from land line) 333 142 0012
Hard line:  376 688 0998

If they are not there they will get back to you.

I've been seeing Lili every week for a couple of years.  Her massage is definitely "therapeutic" not just a "feel good" massage.  I garden extensively and my muscles really need it.  She's also excellent at keeping my sciatic nerve in place so it doesn't give me any trouble.  Her massage room is quiet, serene and relaxing which I also appreciate.

She charges 400 pesos for an hour, and I will agree that she is THE BEST!! She keeps my body in working order from head to foot, wards off migraines, has eliminated sciatic nerve pain, has eliminated leg cramps, eliminated shoulder pain, back pain, knee pain, etc. I have been going to her for about 6 mos, but it didn't take that long to ease those problems. She's an MD and knows a lot, and doesn't miss any spots! She is at the Hotel Perico Fri-Sat-Sun (and maybe Thurs now, too).

Archived