Chapala.com Webboard

car rental lakeside

Call Rafael 331 216 5892 his prices are close to half of Linea and rental companies we called in Guad. I am renting a Toyota Rav 4 in July for 500p per day. No CC or cash needed up front. Just drivers license and ID. He is located in West Ajijic. He is bringing the car to my house today to make sure my portable massage table fits in the back.

I am curious: very good pricing, so does Rafael have a selection of cars, and are they "new" or would they be more like Mark's? has he been around awhile? Do you know if he has a website or FB page? If you know.

Just thought a little pre-checking before contacting him directly might give us some ideas of his reliability, something I would not ask him directly at this point. If he is any good, your note could give him and his business a huge boost. But since you don't know, okay, thanks.

3 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

I am curious: very good pricing, so does Rafael have a selection of cars, and are they "new" or would the be more like Mark's? has he been around awhile? Do you know if he has a website or FB page? If you know.

Haha CG. When we come up we usually rent one of Mark's older vehicles. For us it's an upgrade from what we drive here, LOL. The reason we fly up. 2004 Dodge Neon.

Archived