Chapala.com Webboard

Egg crate style mattress topper - where to find?

Any suggestions on where to find a queen size egg crate style (not memory foam) mattress topper? Wal Mart doesn't have anything, am guessing Costco only carries the memory foam ones. 

Thanks!

Are you able to speak with the customer service folks at WalMart,the ones right there in front as you enter ?

They are there to help you with online orders from Walmart.Com. There is much more available online than you see in the store. I have found them to be very helpful. I speak passable Spanish, but if you don't, my suggestion is to print out a picture of what you want and show it to them. 

can't speak for what is in stock today, but both Walmart and Soriana usually have the egg carton mattress covers.  I needed a king the last time I bought one, but settled for 2 twin sized.  I think they were at Soriana.  I have bought a King Size one at Walmart.   So, if you can't find anything at the other places suggested, go back to Walmart or Soriana in a few days and you may have better luck. 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:46 AM, WideSky said:

Dorimundo is next to HSBC across from Walmart and there is a mattress store opposite Cafe Negro/Papaleria Trinidad too; might check either of these places.

Funny I was just there asking for the same thing and they said no...didn't carry it. 

Had success at Coppel. The single bed size was in stock and they were happy to order us a King for 379 pesos. They also carry the memory foam toppers (at ~3 times the price of the egg crate ones). 

Thanks again to all for the help. 

Archived