Chapala.com Webboard

Truper SuperStore in Guadalajara area?

Cincy

Is there a big Truper store, maybe in the Guadalajara area, that sells the full line of Truper tools and equipment - everything that is illustrated in their extensive catalog? I know I can order stuff from our local hardware stores Lakeside which takes the best part of a week to arrive here but it sure would be nice to see, touch and examine the quality of items before purchasing...

There is a large Truper distribution center on the Periferico near Tlaquepaque.  The Mexican guy who told me about it assured me it was open for public retail business.  When I appeared reluctant to believe him (we were looking at google street view at the time) he called them and they assured him I could purchase items there.

Anyone ever been there?  Av. Del Bosque #1243, Tlaquepaque.

I'm looking to purchase electric welding equipment and other metal working items.

• 1 month later...

I never closed-out this thread with a summary; sorry...

The large Truper store on Periferico near Tlaquepaque has no public access.  I found another huge, brand new Truper place, maybe 10 miles to the South, but that too is not open to the public.  They are just distribution centers.  So, back to Ajijic to order the welder from a local Ferreteria.  No problema - just have to pay ~50% deposit and wait 4-5 days.

If you want to see the English Truper catalog (without prices):   https://www.truper.com/eng/

Archived