Chapala.com Webboard

Bi-lingual driver

Require an English/Spanish proficient speaking driver for the Guadalajara/Tonala/Tlaquepaque area from 2:00 pm Monday, June 5th, to 6:00 pm Wednesday, June 7th.

Not all day, everyday. Pick up and drop off at Guadalajara airport, then driving to and from a hotel in Tlaquepaque to manufacturering facilities in Tonala. Assistance with communications with manufacturers.  Thanks in advance for the assistance.  

Since one of your requisites is communication between you and business people I would think someone articulate in both languages would be more important than a driver.   That might lead you to fond a translator and use uber.   If not then I would suggest Cesar at 333-475-2518 as meeting your more professional requirements.

5 hours ago, poptarte_22@yahoo.com said:

Try my favorite.....

Miguel Zamora    Bi Lingual..very informed and friendly    jmzp84@gmail.com    Tell him poptarte..aka Gail referred him to you!!   

I highly second Miguel, as do many others on this board. He is exactly what you want. His cell is 333-808-8038. He books quickly due to his popularity and reliability, and he has multiple vehicles to meet passenger needs.

I very much recommend Luzma Grande ajijicconcierge at gmail.com.  Phone 045 333 452 1670.  She's absolutely bi lingual, fun, knowledgeable and reliable.  She answers her email quickly. 

Well, since we're "highly seconding" and "muchly recommending" then I would like to 'enthusiastically' endorse the services of Cesar as a polished candidate for your requirements Julia.   And sunnymx I will give Luzma a try based on your recommendation as I find women can accomplish more assertively then men.

Archived