Chapala.com Webboard

Renewing Driver License

Two weeks ago I went to See the young lady in front of the General Secretary's office and asked 
about renewing my drivers license. She told me to bring all my 
paperwork in on June 7th. But she could not tell me where or when to finish the rest of the process. I tried looking on their website but nothing was posted
Does anybody have any updated information about this subject. Thank you.

I went to Chapala to renew my license last September. At that time I was told it is no longer done in Chapala. I was told  I had to go to Guadalajara.

I don't recall the exact address Guadalajara but I can  I can tell you it took about an hour. If you stuck for the address e mail me at RJSCHOEN@JUNO.COM AND I WILL LOOK ON MY GPS I'M SURE I HAVEN'T ERASED IT.

ROBERT

I read but cannot remember where that in the month of June renewing the driver's license will be able to be done online.  I renewed mine on the west side of Lopez Mateos near Los águilas last month.  After passing Home Depot, I took the first opportunity to turn around and drove back to Las Aguilas.  If you have the opportunity to wait a little bit, I think the online renewing will soon be available. 

• 1 month later...

Archived