Chapala.com Webboard

Need New Rental desperately

Lexy

I am desperate to find a new rental. My landlord and his rental agent been miserable to work with. Agent can't do more than say what the owner tells her and he is a landlord who thinks his responsibilities are over once a lease is signed.

My needs are specific and hard to find: One level, 2 br or more, 2 baths essential, unfurnished or minimally furnished. Few stairs on entry.

Location: Lakeside, but must be east of Ajijic, La Floresta, San Antonio, Mirasol, Riberas.

Do you know of a place, maybe a neighbor has a "for rent" sign out? Price range 10, 500 or 15,000

I've checked all the area rental agents and their websites,so I know what's there. I have also, of course, checked Coldwell Banker, the sponsor of this website, and it has nothing for me.

Lexy

On 5/30/2017 at 11:31 AM, Lexy said:

I am desperate to find a new rental. My landlord and his rental agent been miserable to work with. Agent can't do more than say what the owner tells her and he is a landlord who thinks his responsibilities are over once a lease is signed.

My needs are specific and hard to find: One level, 2 br or more, 2 baths essential, unfurnished or minimally furnished. Few stairs on entry.

Location: Lakeside, but must be east of Ajijic, La Floresta, San Antonio, Mirasol, Riberas.

Do you know of a place, maybe a neighbor has a "for rent" sign out? Price range 10, 500 or 15,000

I've checked all the area rental agents and their websites,so I know what's there. I have also, of course, checked Coldwell Banker, the sponsor of this website, and it has nothing for me.

Lexy

I have a house but is on Cajititlán lake area, 2bedroom 1 master bedroom 400 sq. Mts of garden, one level 3 car garage

two blocks from lake, private neighborhood heater, kitchen living room

Archived