Chapala.com Webboard

New Shopping Website

A quick browse thru that site show that the items are Amazon and similar site products with a slightly higher cost to make a profit.  Not a bad idea if you want to generate income here.  It's easy money since you never have to do anything except pick items to put on the website.   This will last a while then peter out when the shipping changes.  It is clever to do this.  Just like those who are starting a myriad of Facebook pages in hopes that when that goes to advertising they will create some level of passive income. 

According to an email Lisa sent out she was selling her successful business Chica's to focus on her writing. She ended up selling everything that was in the store, including the racks, shelves and a fan. Her website sounds like a perfect venture for Lisa. 

I occasionally buy "stuff" from a Chinese online shopping company called  lightinthebox.com  and they desperately looking for people like Lisa. You do not have to do absolutely anything just bring the audience and get commission on everything sold through your webpage ... The items she has look somewhat in the same style. I am not sure that she uses  this particular platform as I am sure there are several like these.

I had a good experience with this Chinese online company and some of the prices are very good (factory direct....apparently). .  The communication is OK and on the end they are very fair to consumers. Their reviews are monitored and many seem to be fake. They cater international audience. Not like Amazon with a site for every country.

They trade on New York stock exchange.

Archived