Chapala.com Webboard

Tri-light bulbs

I have two lamps that are tri-light. That is 3 different positions on the switch. I need tri-light bulbs for them or else they just have 1 light level. I can't find any Lakeside. Does anyone know were you can buy the the bulbs? 

6 minutes ago, bournemouth said:

Have you checked with the little lighting store just west of El Torito, by the walkway entrance?  They will get things from Guadalajara and are very  helpful.

Good idea.

I have some I can sell you if you don't find them 50/100/150  Amazon has them by the box next time you are north.  Of course it doesn't do the fixture any harm if you use a regular bulb in a 3 way socket.

You could always get a dimmable LED bulb and change to a dimmer switch and save all kinds of electricity.

Signed El Cheapo who has solar panels and finds my $46 bi monthly bill very high :) 

31 minutes ago, TXMusicTeacher said:

The lighting store next to Sunrise Restaurant  in San Antonio has had 3 way bulbs.  I think I have also seen some at Walmart from time to time.

They don't have any.

1 hour ago, solajijic said:

I have some I can sell you if you don't find them 50/100/150  Amazon has them by the box next time you are north.  Of course it doesn't do the fixture any harm if you use a regular bulb in a 3 way socket.

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Two. I sent you a PM 

Archived