Chapala.com Webboard

This is not determined by the Roku box you buy.  The ability to get Netflix US feeds is determined by the IP address you present.  Many people here Lakeside use IP address spoofers to present a "virtual" IP address to make Netflix think you are in the US.  All sort of technical to set up.  I am sure others on here will chime in soon.

I get Mexican Netflix  in the internet, wifi, to my tv. I use USTvNow the same way I'm trying out a service that uses a Roku and gives me CNN and some channels that aren't on USTvNow. The paid version. The Lakeside service provider sold me the Roku.

His contact information is:  ephraim.gaertner@gmail.com

Phone:  333-458-1903 or 376-765-2630  

I learned about ustvnow from this board. I really enjoy it. It's an ok price with a good mix of channels. I use the paid version. I stream it to my tv. It's quite the find. It advertises as a streaming service for sailors abroad. But anybody can sign up.

I remember being stationed overseas for years upon years and being subject to AFN. The one and only military channel with programs one year behind the states including OPSEC, military history and educational commercials. The only news was Stars and Stripes and Navy News.

17 hours ago, Bajabrady said:

I learned about ustvnow from this board. I really enjoy it. It's an ok price with a good mix of channels. I use the paid version. I stream it to my tv. It's quite the find. It advertises as a streaming service for sailors abroad. But anybody can sign up.

I remember being stationed overseas for years upon years and being subject to AFN. The one and only military channel with programs one year behind the states including OPSEC, military history and educational commercials. The only news was Stars and Stripes and Navy News.

I tried to sign in to ustvnow but get the message your connection is not private. Is this the VPN situation? Gracias

I signed up without a vpn. I've signed on with and without the VPN working too. It shouldn't be a vpn issue since it's intended for those iiving abroad. I think that's what skirts it through the legal system while others get shut down. But there's no requirement for proof that you live abroad so theoretically you can watch it in the states as well. 

I had an issue with a promotional discount that was being offered and emailed customer service. The issue was resolved. Within a day. It's a legit site. So if you're having issues my guess would to email them and see if they can provide a solution. 

Archived