Chapala.com Webboard

Urgent--Dog being mistreated

Perhaps you can

23 hours ago, hensley said:

The Mom is on vacation for the month, the son has burned the dog with cigarettes before until it cried, he has the mechanics shop behind the thrift stores in Riberas across from 7 Eleven. He wears a uniform for mechanics, dark blue with white and a little red in it. He wears a baseball cap and glasses. I don't know his name.

Perhaps you could read the abuse animal thread here, and report it . I wonder if the information is still correct seeing that it is from 2014.  They can check it out . You know the situation. (Location, what the co owner looks like , where he works etc...  ) There is even a picture of this dog on this thread . One more day of abuse like that should not be tolerated .  

No, the dog´s mom is not there and the man has tied the dog under the sun again, the dog is burning under the sun, now, at this moment the dog is crying, If somebody can take the dog, let me know, I can take the dog.  I am a woman, I can not visit the man, is a bad man. Thanks in behalf of the dog.

Just a thought: No, today is 5, june, 2017, and I am hearing the dog crying....

On 2017-6-2 at 9:11 AM, Guiness said:

Since you do have first hand information about this person abusing this dog, can you please stop into Dr. Pepe Maganas (Vet) and tell Pepe about this.  He will go and see the owner - he may even know these people.  He will get this handled and most likely get the dog out of there.  Tell Pepe exactly what is going on - he will do all he can  to rescue this poor abused animal.  Keep us posted.

Please some foreigner call Dr. Pepe about this misstreated and bleeding dog in bugambilias 49, fracc. mirasol., He won´t help people that calls him in spanish, a friend of mine, mexican, called him a bout a dog and he answered that he was not able to help. So maybe he can help if the person is an english speaker. Thanks a lot in behalf of the Dog.  If somebody can get the doggie out of the damn home, you can leave the dog with the neighbour in Bugambilias 53, they can take the dog. But somebody, must take the dog out of the home. 

Good grief people.  Instead posting how mistreated this poor dog is , go do something , instead of just posting.  Posters on the thread  has knowledge of the person who is mistreating the dog,and  knows all the particulars.  Including supplying a picture.   

I have not seen the dog, so I don't believe I could give the correct information regarding the mistreatment. But   I have reported what information I had via internet, but have  not had a response. 

please ..the persons who know the particulars  should be able to contact SOMEONE to either check on this unfortunate situation or do something themselves .  I see a lot of posts during the middle of the day, but nothing at night.  

This does not mean the dog is safe.   We have NO idea what happens behind closed doors.!!!

i am sadden to hear people say ' oh no!   The dog is mistreated !'  .. but then tries to pass the buck.  I have a feeling this dog is not going to survive.,, either if it is outside or inside.  What is the old adage ? .. can't see it no problem then. Never know what is happening in this home. 

I am not sure where where the location is..but I live out of the particular area .

But I can bet people who are going to post here this morning will feel very bad.  And say some action has to take place.  However this has been going on a few days now.  So I don't think it will be resolved. 

NO one seems to want to take matters in their own hand.  And for that it makes me sick to my stomach to know people say oh help,me. the dog is crying. But then.  Don't do anything.  

Please ..instead of crying there is a dog that is that mistreated , maybe you or a group of people can go over and offer to buy the dog.     

I just so feel bad for the situation.i wish I could adopt all of the mistreated doggies in the area. 

I am sorry.. I just feel so bad.  I wish I was closer to help this sweet dog.. 

Come on people, those of you that live there in Mirasol and are hearing the dog screaming in pain, DO SOMETHING FOR GAWD SAKE.

I have been over there three times, nobody home, no dog visible in the yard.  Is this story for real or what?

I agree with Just a Thought - if you have a bordering property, if it is happening in your neighborhood, it's up to you people to do the right thing for this animal.  

Call your Board of Directors, Call the Police, Do something................

Enough blah blah blah, it\s been over a month that this thread has gone on.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived