Chapala.com Webboard

The "ONE" thing ....

@JayBearII

There's a Merrell store in the Forum Tlaquepaque mall. No whether they have any style you want, and the right size, another issue!

5 hours ago, JayBearII said:

Definitely SHOES--I wear ones with an arch support and a heel cup, and I've got hard-to-fit feet. Have not found much in Guad--no Ecco or Merrill, for example.

15 hours ago, JayBearII said:

Definitely SHOES--I wear ones with an arch support and a heel cup, and I've got hard-to-fit feet. Have not found much in Guad--no Ecco or Merrill, for example.

There is a Merrill store at the Puerto Hierro mall. Liverpool carries European brands. Good luck.

1 hour ago, lakeside7 said:

Waffle House is a "Restaurant)?

Open 24/7/365.  You can get 2 eggs over medium, sausage (real patties), GRITS, toast and coffee. on the table in 3-4 minutes.  One at almost any Interstate off ramp in the south.

You can't find anyone here that can make a decent breakfast or that stays open after 10pm.

Finding grits is a search and no one here knows how to make hash.browns.  No one here knows what "scattered, smothered and covered" even means.

Watching a good grill man run a grill in a Waffle House is pure pleasure.  Never a wasted motion

• Like 2