Chapala.com Webboard

Joco dr

Dra. Teresa Morales at Morelos Oriente 149. Very thorough, professional, and bilingual. 763 1088

1 hour ago, lakeside7 said:

Ajijic Hospital and Clinica Maskaras have staff on duty 24/7 as I guess does Cruz Roja

Not many staff working usually.

yes but they have a doctor on call so someone can take care of you on an emergency. I used the Ajijic clinic once and Maskaras 3 or 4 times in the last 17 years and that is why I was asking about Joco. It is good to know how close emergency places are when you live somewhere. 

Although once I thought our gardener was having a stroke so I took him to the Ajijic clinic that did not want to do anything without a MRI and then I realized that there was no MRI place Lakeside so I drove him to Guadalajara.. so much for being close to an emergency..place.. 

4 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Ajijic Hospital and Clinica Maskaras have staff on duty 24/7 as I guess does Cruz Roja

The problem is places Lakeside that could be used in an emergency might not have the necessary equipment. All of them.

Odd when I try to post just a reply it forces it to quote. 

4 hours ago, cedros said:

Not many staff working usually.

So how many staff do you expect.....Do you expect a trauma team to be on hand..........At Lakeside we are in the bonnies any special test etc have to be done in Guad..just say your prayers if you have a heart attack or stroke and get to Guad ASAP

Archived