Chapala.com Webboard

Telephone for Mega Store?

I need a telephone number for the Mega Grocery Store located just off Lopez Mateo.  The address listed on my receipt is actually listed as Adolfo Lopez Mateo and I have Googled it and can only produce a telephone number for Bank of Nova Scotia and some of the smaller stores in the same building so I believe Mega refers to the whole complex.   Is there another name for the grocery store in that building?

Mega Comercial Mexicana, Adolfo Lopez Mateo, Guadalajara, does not make their phone number available.  I also tried several search methods, to no avail.  “No disponable“, comes up whenever there is an opportunity to click on a phone for that store.

Thanks everyone for your efforts; I will try pappysmarket number and add a 0 at the beginning.  I have deciphered a telephone number at the bottom of my faded receipt (finally) and when I call there I cannot find an English speaking person to help with my problem.  Not speaking Spanish is, of course, my problem not theirs!  

16 minutes ago, johanson said:

Hey pappysmarket, you are one number short. Don't you need 10 numbers?

Sorry, that is what Sr.Google is showing for that store. I realize it's one number short but figured they list it that way because any Mexican would know what to add but I don't. Perhaps 333 or 331 since it sounds like a cel number. Hey, I did the best I could.

I'm no expert about landline telephone #s in Guadalajara. I just assumed that you need 10 numbers.  Maybe for a local call in Guadalajara what you gave is right. I really don't know. I just know how it works with a cell phone.

Archived