Chapala.com Webboard

Ayuntamento de Chapala

NLU

Transparency is not one of the Chapala government strong point.. this should be very interesting.. Twenty is a ridiculous number, I know of 10 people who were asked for te papers and I do not know many people in Ajijic. I know of 2 Mexicans and 8 foreigners..well 3 and 7 since we are Mexican but our last name do not show that..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a pending request for the audit from the state, let me ask from the municipality and if I dont get answers I will file amparos and force all to make statements to federal district court. 

Glad you were able to see the lies, also we have a pending request or two from City Hall where I have been waiting but they deliberately hide information which is a federal constitutional violation and as they say in Mexico, les vale gorro, they cant hide for long, elections are next year and Im sure we will see lots of deserved mudslinging due to all the looting, lack of transparency and lies.  No matter who wins I will also be vigilant and on their case too. 

Just requested the following from Municipality of Chapala which is their foundational document to supposedly ask for these papers

El pliego de observaciones emitidas por la Auditoria Superior del Estado de Jalisco mediante oficio de fecha 9 de marzo de 2017, correspondiendo al ejercicio fiscal comprendido del 1 de octubre al 31 de diciembre del año 2015

Verde.gif Click aquí para ver el acuse de recibo 02179817 Registro de la solicitud Electrónica Ayuntamiento de Chapala 13/05/2017 10:39 13/05/2017 10:39

If the audit agency says the audit shows public funds were stolen I will rent a bus to take people and make all copies for free to clean out the criminals

I will have to go back and read the article in this week's GDL Reporter reporting on this issue.  It seems obvious from the article that the State is auditing the municipality of Chapala and I would therefore think that it is the responsibility of the municipality to have the proper documentation, without having to go to the property owners.  The article also said (in my opinion, unless I misread it) that it applied only to properties over 1,000 sq.meters.

Yes and the GR article said 20 or so properties while we have verified at least ten times that, even the request number mentioned in the GR article was 189/2017 so 189 is way more than 20.  I think the State Office is getting sick of calls as I have published their number after being attacked by cohorts from the government who cannot explain the inconsistencies and withholding of documents and why the State office says Chapala cannot do what they are doing.  Anybody here get a notice and have less than 1,000 meters?

In answer to Inrtercasa's question. Both my  next door neighbor and I have homes on properties that are more than 1000 Square meters.  My Circular No. is 047/2017 and my neighbors is 048/2017.  

We are just north of Las Salvias on Privada Juarez.

Seems to me that this sort of comes down to are we trying to prove a point or solve a problem? If I can solve a problem by taking a couple of documents to Chapala and spending five minutes that is a pretty easy decision for me to make. But that is just my view of the world, This thread has been going on since Wednesday and some of these comments obviously took a lot of time to write. We could all have gone to Chapala 15 times!

I haven't gotten a notice but if I do I will try to comply - and have a nice walk on the Chapala malecon while I am in that area. But I am probably completely wrong about all of this. I'm sure I'm missing something.

Well, I went to the Ayuntamento de Chapala with my wife. As the other poster said, the guy (very polite and professional) took copies of my last (Jan 17) tax bill which had been paid and the last fracciomento bill (same date) as well as a few pages from  the papers I received from the notario when I purchased my property 9 years ago.He then marked on the notice they had left at my house last week what they had copied and sent us on our way. Ten minutes, however, not five as it took him that long to insert legal paper into his copier.

I still don't know what the whole thing was about. Spencer posted one thing; my notario told me a variation of what Spencer said; The GR said a 3rd thing. This guy told my wife they had to verify papers since some Americanos had sold their property to other Americanos without proper registration.

I can just imagine what this process would be like if anyone really knew what was happening.

I can only hope that I never have to hear about this from the Ayuntamento de Chapala again!

49 minutes ago, NLU said:

Well, I went to the Ayuntamento de Chapala with my wife. As the other poster said, the guy (very polite and professional) took copies of my last (Jan 17) tax bill which had been paid and the last fracciomento bill (same date) as well as a few pages from  the papers I received from the notario when I purchased my property 9 years ago.He then marked on the notice they had left at my house last week what they had copied and sent us on our way. Ten minutes, however, not five as it took him that long to insert legal paper into his copier.

I still don't know what the whole thing was about. Spencer posted one thing; my notario told me a variation of what Spencer said; The GR said a 3rd thing. This guy told my wife they had to verify papers since some Americanos had sold their property to other Americanos without proper registration.

I can just imagine what this process would be like if anyone really knew what was happening.

I can only hope that I never have to hear about this from the Ayuntamento de Chapala again!

With every new administration, the incoming people want to, or have a mandatory audit.( Not to establish if they stole but how much). This is the Mexican norm, period

This looks like something similar of what happens during each change over. Or the State or federal government gave monies and then want to know has it been used or did the city collected or did not collect taxes etc..... where is the money, or the end result.

If you are trying to prove that the administration(s) State or Local are incompetent by going "over the top" with their procedure's of knocking on your door I guess you have accomplished that

Given the "perceived" perception of how the Mexican System works I can believe the conspiracy theory people out there are looking for a smoking gun.I suggest there's not one.

Think of it like any situation in NOB where you receive a notice say from the auditors of your Brokerage company etc that certain transactions where requested and carried out etc.

Archived