Chapala.com Webboard

lost dog tied under the sun

Hi! where to report a dog tied with a chain under the sun, with no food or water. This happens now in Fracc. Mirasol. The dog has been crying for several hours. No shade at all for the dog. The owner is inside, but does nothing.  Proteccion Civil says that government have ANY organization to protect animals.  TIA.

Do you know the address? I live in Mirasol and so many of us watch over and feed the various strays that show up. I could tell someone living in Mirasol who might be able to go check on the dog. Maybe bring it some food. That's just terrible. Unfortunately I'm having a back problem at the moment and can't walk very well. But please let me know and I'll tell one of my neighbors.

Lexy

Lexi Pls. I sent you a PM. It is happen now, the white pitbull is getting fried under the sun.  Protección Civil says that there is no office that cares about pets. ...I hope somebody can help the poor dog!

If somebody can help, the white pitbull under the sun is in Bugambilias 49, Fracc. Mirasol.  1 house before the vacum lot, going to Tio Corp.   Thanks in behalf of the dog. :(

Archived