Chapala.com Webboard

Skilled hair designer

Hoping someone can give me a good recommendation for a skilled and consistent hairstylist in the Ajijic general area.  I need someone with great color skills for highlight/lowlights and good cuts.  Thanks in advance!

Maria-Theresa at Panache. It's on the Carretera #58 Suite l Across from Telmex 766-2228.

Unfortunately her prices are starting to climb out of reach of some regulars.

Be sure to make it clear that you want M.T. to do your styling, otherwise you'll get the trainee who 

washes your hair...and still be charged $$$$.

1 hour ago, Jistme said:

Maria-Theresa at Panache. It's on the Carretera #58 Suite l Across from Telmex 766-2228.

Unfortunately her prices are starting to climb out of reach of some regularsBe sure to make it clear that you want M.T. to do your styling, otherwise you'll get the trainee who 

washes your hair...and still be charged $$$$.

I was a regular for 3 years and very happy with Maria Theresa at Panache until 6 months ago when  she handed me an extraordinarily high bill which I paid but I haven't been back since. Since then, I have tried various others, in different price ranges, and the one with whom I have been the most satisfied proved to be the least expensive - Edith on O'Campo. I was very surprised and, needless to say, delighted! I have come to believe that the only way to find the right person for each individual is by trial and error because each person has different requirements and what's right for one is not necessarily right for another. 

Archived