Chapala.com Webboard

Howard the PLD has gone AWOL

Howard is a gangly, poodle type, white, with an underbite.  He has a collar and ID tag.  The cohotes today scared him off.  No idea which way he went.  His home is on Av de la Ribera, two short blocks below the 7-11 in Riberas.

If you see him please contact his owner Sandy at 765-7231 or me at 765-3587 / lindaball2001@yahoo.com.

Really hoping he'll find his way home when the cohotes stop...

Today, el Diss de ls Cruz, is the worst of the entire year for dogs who get spooked by the cohetes as the construction workers sare setting them off all around the neighborhoods all day long.  Both my dogs were super stressed today.  Next up is Mothers'Day May 10. :-(

Oh, Sandy, I hope you find Howard.  I'll keep my eyes out for him.  Does Nell miss him or is she enjoying being the inly dog?

On 5/4/2017 at 6:34 AM, Torontonian said:

All is well.  He waited till the cohotes stopped.  A neighbour, up early, saw him sitting in front of his door.

Yes, the absolute worst day of the year for dogs.  And we have so much construction going on in Riberas right now.

Thank you all. 

So so glad Howard found his way home.  Those #!@%&* cohetes drive every bit of reason out if their minds.  I think next year I'm I'm going to pack my guys in the car and head for the country. You are right about the amount of construction going on in Riberas right now.  If it continues like this next year's Dia de la Cruz does not bode well.

Archived