Chapala.com Webboard

Thief meets untimely end

It isn't clear in that article exactly what happened. I would be interesting to find out.

It is pretty clear that el tirito was executed, shot in the face and that his wife was also shot and is in the hospital in a very serious condition.They were shot by a man driving a white Tacoma.. The why they do not know or say yet..

The narcos are always killing thieves. They killed my neighbor, an indigent 20-something with a wife and three kids under five, a couple months back. His body was found in a bag by the side of the highway in San Juan Cosalá. This is already well-known, but a narco told me in relation to this incident that local cartel wants people to work "legal." However, he probably just stole from the wrong person.

I had a friend that moved to the Boston area and rented a house in a small neighborhood.  It was the safest neighborhood in the state because the mafia lived there.  There was no crime in that area.  

2 hours ago, jrm30655 said:

I had a friend that moved to the Boston area and rented a house in a small neighborhood.  It was the safest neighborhood in the state because the mafia lived there.  There was no crime in that area.  

That statement is as old as the hills, be it in New York, Chicago or Detroit etc etc..As I recall the Mob guys did not live in the high crime areas!!!

Archived