Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Driving a Mexico Plated Car in USA

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Paco Loco said:

I want to drive a Jalisco plated car to San Diego, CA. Aside from the need for US auto insurance, what are the limitations to driving the vehicle in the US?

None. Just have your registration with you, as well as the insurance for the USA. You, as a resident of Mexico, can drive your Mexican car in the USA for up to a year. There are no formalities at the border.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...