Chapala.com Webboard

Does Sol y Luna allow sharing

Denise

I tried and tried to find an answer on my own, but received conflicting answers.

Does anyone know if Sol y Luna allow people to share boxes , like iShop?

If so, does anyone know anyone who would want to? We would like service but will not be using it enough to justify the cost.

Thank you

From their website:

What are the services included in a Mailbox contract?

Your mailbox allows you to receive, in Laredo and to forward to Ajijic, all the mail, magazines, and documents that come under your name, under the name of your husband/wife or your partner in life, and under any of the two additional names (applies to yearly contracts only) that you may have listed when signing up for the service.

(I will be moving to Ajijic in mid-September, and am willing to consider sharing a mailbox.)

2 hours ago, pappysmarket said:

Why not stop in and get the true answer.

OK, OK I realize it might change tomorrow but ya gotta start somewhere.

I am not there, yet. My husband is but he has a ton of things to do. I was just trying to help him out.

55 minutes ago, North Carolina said:

From their website:

What are the services included in a Mailbox contract?

Your mailbox allows you to receive, in Laredo and to forward to Ajijic, all the mail, magazines, and documents that come under your name, under the name of your husband/wife or your partner in life, and under any of the two additional names (applies to yearly contracts only) that you may have listed when signing up for the service.

(I will be moving to Ajijic in mid-September, and am willing to consider sharing a mailbox.)

I sent you a private message. I am ashamed. Usually, I am so thorough.

Which is why I suggested actually stopping in.

But hubby is too busy so whatever answer here works best will be the answer. Reminds me of whether Perry charges for delivery.

Archived