Chapala.com Webboard

Morenga leaves for energy

After having surgery recently I am having a difficult time regaining my energy despite extensive walking. I have heard thatmoringa leaves are a good source of energy. Does anyone have any personal experience with this they can share with me ?

I needed more energy and turned to Moringa. I have found it very helpful.  You can make tea from the leaves or find capsules.  But I found a much more powerful form.  I now buy Moringa oil from Ana at her restaurant Machina (some number like 425). It is upstairs from Trinidad Papelería on the Carretera in San Antonio.  Her mother actually makes it. She charges 100 pesos and the bottle comes with its own eye dropper, all ready to use. I do Crossfit, which is extreme exercise.  I highly reccomend her moringa.

2 hours ago, twelveoaks said:

After having surgery recently I am having a difficult time regaining my energy despite extensive walking. I have heard thatmoringa leaves are a good source of energy. Does anyone have any personal experience with this they can share with me ?

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-22401/10-powerful-benefits-of-drinking-moringa-every-day.html

I drink Maca tea - https://www.organicburst.com/products/maca

Moringa - where, what and how.   Where do you buy it as a trusted source?  What do you buy - powder?   How do you know the purity of the oil described by shrimplover - like could it be mixed or cut with a cheaper vegetable oil?   

13 hours ago, El Cartero said:

Moringa - where, what and how.   Where do you buy it as a trusted source?  What do you buy - powder?   How do you know the purity of the oil described by shrimplover - like could it be mixed or cut with a cheaper vegetable oil?   

The Moringa Madres from San Juan Cosala often have a stall in the Wed. tianguis in Ajijic - they would be a trusted source.

Also at tues market from Dee.

i also am going trough treatments for my cancer surgery. I am doing radiation. I make smoothies in the morning.

5 spinach leaves

1guava

1 lemon juiced

1/2 banana

1/2 tomato 

And a little water

gives me lots of energy, tastes great. Makes good healthy cells to replace the good cells the radiation kills.

Archived