Chapala.com Webboard

More help, please! Housekeeper and Maintenance

Denise

There IS no flat price per hour. It has already been stated that Letitia comes to your home to access what the cost will be based on what your needs are.

I would also suggest that people buy the Chapala Directory. It is put out yearly and you will find most things that you're looking for in there.

5 hours ago, gringal said:

Why don't you call the office and ask? 765 - 2953 or Letitia's cel at 331 042 8449.  She is the Jefa and speaks English.  Her husband does not, so always ask for her.

Gringal...couple of questions. Does Letitia send more than one person at a time so they get in and out of your home more quickly? Also, do you leave them alone in your house? I currently have a young maid recommended by my previous maid. She speaks no English so it is difficult for me to try and train her. She does not know how to clean anything unless she is told specifically. She has only worked for me 6 months and getting lazy. Am thinking of hiring Spring Clean. Do these women really know how to clean? Does the same woman come each time?

My Spring Clean maid doesn't speak English but we know enough Spanish to converse with her.  She comes in and works 4 solid hours, not saying a peep.  We pay 350 pesos.  Well worth the labor, supplies, them bringing her and picking her up, especially when it is raining hard so she doesn't have to trudge through water, and we do not have to pay benefits.  Leticia does have a maid that speaks English but last I hear she was booked.  You could check with Leticia.  I you call and don't get an answer, don't give up as Leticia goes out in the field to check on her workers and also goes to Guadalajara for all of her cleaning supplies she provides.  Just keep trying or call her on her cell. 

Archived