Chapala.com Webboard

Natural Soaps and Beauty Care

You can't go wrong contacting Melani, private email to Jabonera on this board, or phone her 376-765-3981. She has been doing this a very long time. She takes great pride in her preparations, and mixes in a little bit of magic too. Not always organic, but all food grade ingredients to keep the prices down.

I have to second Melanie, too. I've bought quite a bit of soap from her. I've bought from a place that used to be in the Gallerias, a local shop and elsewhere (Stateside), and  there's definitely a noticeable difference in quality. She really knows her stuff when it comes to natural products!

Tingting & Chillin - You guys say the nicest things!

Yes, I've been cooking soap for more than 40 years, jejeje.  Happy to help anyone with skin issues - I will custom formulate your soaps & creams according to your needs.

We also offer soap for your washing machine - a "laundry butter" which is fast-dissolving, really eliminates odors & spots, and a stain stick for those more resistant little accidents... blood, chili sauce, grass stains, axle grease, etc...  :D   Naturally unscented, we can add a fragrance if you like.  Fragrance oils used are 100% skin-safe & pthalate-free.  We also formulate with essential oils for a 100% natural product.

Tingting - You made my day when you told me the chocolate soap was helping hubby's rosacea.  That was ALMOST as good as the day you told me the laundry soap eliminated all trace of odor from your bath rug after Tt's "christening."  THAT still makes me laugh!  Thanks for the good rep!

Archived