Chapala.com Webboard

Guadalajara Macrobus

Going to Guadalajara and taking the Macrobus to Office Depot on Independencia, north of San Juan de Dios near Centro. I found the Macrobus paradas but the map didn't show the streets where they are located. So does anyone know which parada I get off to go to Office Depot. It is either Alameda or Juan Álvarez. I'd like to get off the one close to Office Depot. I used the Guadalajara bus route website but it didn't show the streets.

http://rutasgdl.com/posts/listado-de-rutas

Thanks, Ron

Try this one www.siteur.gob.mx/macrobus/línea-1.html    ... it pretty much shows office depot almost right in the middle of the two.    This web site is quite navigable without Spanish

Juan Alvarez should work the best.  You will pass the Office Depot store to your left (west side of Ind.) on the way up.  Walk back down Ind. on the east side of the street to Clement Aguirre and you'll be across from the OD entrance.  To return walk up Ind. on the same side of the street that OD is on to catch the MacroBus for your return. 

Its helpful to use Google Earth as the MacroBus stops are clearly visible and most companies have a web page that shows their locations in Guadalajara.

Archived