Chapala.com Webboard

Color Print/Copy/Binding Shop in Ajijic

Looking for a decent shop that can make business binders, color copies, business cards, etc. in central Ajijic. Must be able to use Word/Publisher files as source. Graphic design would be a plus.

Eric, check out the print / design shop on the southeast corner of the carretera and Juárez in Ajijic (last traffic light going west out of town). I think they can do everything you're asking. The name of the biz escapes me at the moment; maybe something like "Syker?"

the best I've found is at the old Sony store location

- south side of the carretera nearly across from Oxxo/Intercam  (or in that vicinity). It has parking out front if you find it is difficult to park at the aforementioned place

• 11 months later...

I have loved Copy Ribera across the street from Intercam Bank and by the OXXO. They are SO helpful, extremely reasonable, with an amazing amount of services. Also the best place in town for a huge selection of painting (all types) and general art supplies, again at the best price I've found in Ajijic. Highly recommend! I can normally park right in front but around the corner on Galeana for sure. 

Archived