Chapala.com Webboard

Two cats need home due to situation........

I need to find a loving home for a pair of affectionate adult female cats.  Sharmaine and Shiela are sisters from the same litter.  They are 9 years old.  I am terribly allergic to them and can no longer have at home. This is compounded by the fact that my beautiful wife Linda who has cared for them is hospitalized with a serious stroke.  I am staying now in Guadalajara near the hospital. When she leaves the hospital she will remain in a nursing home as she hopefully regains some function.  Because of the extent and type of damage this will be a slow process. Sharmaine and Shiela are best friends but do occasionally fight when they are not grooming each other.

Please give these little ladies a loving home.

Victor Youcha D.C.

I know both of these cats and they are wonderful cats.  I can even turn them over and carry them upside down.  I am taking care of the cats for now but they need a home.

Please PM me if you can help. 

lcscats

I don't get it. If you live with 2 cats for nine years, can't you live with them one more while you see how their owner improves?

I would be devastated and unforgiving once I found out my beloved pets were given away while I was unable to decide their fate.

I would give this idea a little more thought.

Here is their picture. Sharmaine is on the left and Sheila is on the right.  They are extremely loving, they like to be indoors and outdoors.  If anyone is still interested in them I would love to have them stay in Ajijic, otherwise they will likely get shipped to the US.

Kitties.jpg

5 hours ago, Emilyy said:

Here is their picture. Sharmaine is on the left and Sheila is on the right.  They are extremely loving, they like to be indoors and outdoors.  If anyone is still interested in them I would love to have them stay in Ajijic, otherwise they will likely get shipped to the US.

Kitties.jpg

I thought the "situation is resolved".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived