Chapala.com Webboard

Adult Ballet Barre/Stretch Class

Starting Monday, March 27th, Helen Helen McLennan Gallagher will teach a 4 week/class session of Ballet Barre/Stretch classes. The class is from 12:30 pm-1:30 pm. If you don't have Jazz or Ballet slippers, thick socks are just fine. The class will consist of a 40-45 minute Ballet Barre with the remainder of time spent at center with stretching. No experience is necessary! For those who've always wanted to learn or those who did Ballet years ago, it's a fantastic way to work your entire body without any jumping or jarring movements. Right now, we have 8 people interested in the class. If students wish to continue after this 4 week introductory session, Helen has graciously agreed to continue the weekly classes. Any questions: contact Val Jones at blondeval@gmail.com

Oops!  Forgot to mention where:  The Lake Chapala Dance & Fitness Studio located on the Carretera Pte. 7A.  It's just west of the intersection with Juarez.  For those who've been here a while, it's where the Ajijic Post Office was at one point several years ago.  There are 2 large beige doors with lonas/signs advertising a variety of classes offered at the Studio.

Hope to see you there!

Valerie :)

Thanks, Zeb, clearly the peroxide has soaked into my brain, LOL!  The class costs $50 pesos and the class lasts one hour.  Hopefully, I've gotten the basic info. out there this time. :)

Valerie

Just now, thevalerieleigh said:

Thanks, Zeb, clearly the peroxide has soaked into my brain, LOL!  The class costs $50 pesos and the class lasts one hour.  Hopefully, I've gotten the basic info. out there this time. :)

Valerie

Happens to many of us!

Archived