Chapala.com Webboard
Lexy

Need exterminator recommendation

I'd appreciate a recommendation for an exterminator to get rid of cockroaches in my kitchen. It has to be someone who uses chemicals that are safe for pets in the house. I have a cat and dog.

Thanks,

Lexy

I have been using Carmen at Fumitec once a month for  years, and very happy with no bugs in houses   333 369 3737 I also have a dog and cat, she uses safe for pets.. 

I have been using a fumigator regularly although not necessarily the same one.  Now we have a part time handyman and always looking for chores for him.  Is it realistic to think that this could be a do it yourself project?

We use Victor Vargas Tapla 331-331-4242 (love the number--he must know someone at the phone co,!). He is very well-spoken and cordial, uses pet-safe chemicals, shows up on time and does not make a mess.

My cleaning woman's husband (who is a handyman) sprays my house and garden. He does it shortly after rainy season starts when it feels like every bug in Chapala has moved into my house. I have two dogs and cats. I brought the animals to a friend's house (cats in carriers) for three hours although he said that was not necessary.