Chapala.com Webboard

TODO BUENO resale shop needs more consignment items due to increased traffic flow and location

OUR Consignment items our selling quickly due to the heavy traffic and excellent location, and the many volunteers from St Andrews church and Have Hammers Carpentry school.

We need your household items to sell for you. We need more inventory.

Come and see TODO BUENO has good lighting, windows, buyers can see your items in natural light.

You have large items that you need to sell we have the space to sell them for you.

If you are moving and have a house full of items, call us we can fit them in our shop and sell them quickly for you, we have the foot traffic daily and good location.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING THE KIDS

Have hammers carpentry school help in Mexican youth through with life skills through carpentry and woodworking.

Located on mountain side of the carretera in Ribera’s next S and S auto.

Besides consignment We also accept donations.

I live in San Antonio Talayacapan ,in EL parque if you need I have a few items picked nearby me please PM.

I am happy to help the kids.

Also please stop by weekly as new items are always coming in.

wayne

I think the store keeps a " wanted list of items, with person's name and phone # " Their store # is 766-4830. Ask if they keep a list if not, would they please start one. Good for the customer and good for the store and kids.

• 9 months later...

When I needed stairs build for my small dog, so that he could clime up on the bed, I went to the school and talked to one of the professors. To make a long story short, they made me a beautiful set of steps for a very reasonable price. It was ten or more years ago, so I do not remember what I paid. But it was quite reasonable

27 minutes ago, annabell1952 said:

how can I get in touch with the have hammers carpentry school about a cat structure or cat scratching post.

Annabell and all cat lovers. Have Hammers Carpentry School has made many cat scratchers, for folks will one ,two or more cats, even a condominium for multi cats to scratch, climb,swing or just lay in. Call then at 766-4830, same as the thrift store.

3 hours ago, johanson said:

When I needed stairs build for my small dog, so that he could clime up on the bed, I went to the school and talked to one of the professors. To make a long story short, they made me a beautiful set of steps for a very reasonable price. It was ten or more years ago, so I do not remember what I paid. But it was quite reasonable

How about a plank?  A 1X6 or 1X8?  If he/she had a traction problem, stick a strip of carpet on it.  

Archived