Chapala.com Webboard

Young Male Schnauzer needs Forever Home

Schnauzer for adoption Lake Chapala Area

A young, approximately eight month old, Schnauzer needing a forever home.

According to the veterinarian, he is a pure bred Schnauzer about ten kilos. The boy is very beautiful, wonderful, playful disposition, good with other dogs, loves a car ride and sleeps all night in a crate. It would seem that this little guy has been a housedog as he is very clean and has had no accidents in the house. He is also non shedding and non allergenic.

I am posting this for a friend who cannot keep the dog but is anxious to find him a loving, forever home. She can be reached for ore information or pictures at 331 352 4573, 766 0112 OR EMAIL. balymena@hotmail

It is always great to know the outcome of animals looking for forever homes.  Sometimes often wonder whatever happened to them, always good to know of a happy ending.  Thanks for letting us know that this cute little guy has been adopted.  Wishing happiness to new owners and a very handsome boy.

On 3/21/2017 at 4:53 PM, Glyn said:

It is always great to know the outcome of animals looking for forever homes.  Sometimes often wonder whatever happened to them, always good to know of a happy ending.  Thanks for letting us know that this cute little guy has been adopted.  Wishing happiness to new owners and a very handsome boy.

I also always want to know the outcome of these stories, partly because I want to adopt them all but can't.  I happen to know the person fostering this guy (kudos to fosterers) so asked.

Archived