Chapala.com Webboard

Dental crown

Hi,

Last week, I had a Zirconia dental crown fitted. The next morning, I was flossing my teeth and it fell out. I paid 10,500.00 for it and was wondering if this was just bad dental work. I have not bothered to return to this dentist as amongst other matters, each time I have to sign a waiver... 

She is reasonable and guarantees her work.  She has built a great reputation here.  She is located just west of HSBC and the sushi place across from WalMart. She goes to continuing education every year over seas.  She has been to S. Korea, Italy and this year she is going to education in China.  She leaves April 4 so see her soon.

1 hour ago, sm1mex said:

She is reasonable and guarantees her work.  She has built a great reputation here.  She is located just west of HSBC and the sushi place across from WalMart. She goes to continuing education every year over seas.  She has been to S. Korea, Italy and this year she is going to education in China.  She leaves April 4 so see her soon.

Dr Candy is great and knowledgeable practioner.  Oh, I didn't see the rest of your post.  Have any idea how long she will be gone.?

Archived