Chapala.com Webboard

alarm clocks for sale lakeside?

Has anyone seen alarm clocks for sale lakeside?  I`d prefer actual sitings rather than suggestions, thanks.

WalMart has small bedside alarm clocks for about 50 or 60p in the watch section on the bottom shelf. They tick, though. Other than that, you'd be looking at clock radios, also there and at Bodega Aurora in Joco.

1 hour ago, ComputerGuy said:

WalMart has small bedside alarm clocks for about 50 or 60p in the watch section on the bottom shelf. They tick, though. Other than that, you'd be looking at clock radios, also there and at Bodega Aurora in Joco.

Thanks, CG.  Where is the watch section of Walmart?  I looked for it the other day unsuccessfullly.

Bought one from Walmart today for 58 pesos.  Battery operated.  The bell starts with an intermittent ring, escalates to a rythmic ring and finally, beep beep beep loudly.  Satisfactory for the need.  Same display as the watches.

3 hours ago, gringal said:

Bought one from Walmart today for 58 pesos.  Battery operated.  The bell starts with an intermittent ring, escalates to a rythmic ring and finally, beep beep beep loudly.  Satisfactory for the need.  Same display as the watches.

Wow!  Great! I will get myself over there today.  Thanks so much, Gringal.

Archived