Chapala.com Webboard

Unfair Policies Against Foreigners

Intercasa

47 minutes ago, giltner68 said:

Oh Cedros, are you sure that's really really what you wanted to say? Let's just shuck this down to the cob - do you have walls and doors on your house? Do you have locks on the doors of your house? - well, then you are preventing anyone from coming into your house - get the picture? - if not, then I'm wasting my words.

Do we have a Statue of Liberty at our door ? What does she say ? My grandfather and family came over from France , they were atheists and not welcomed there , they came for freedom from religions. They came with no papers , no application that took 5 years. There name was recorded ( spelled incorrectly) and they were welcomed. Thank god the doors and windows were not locked.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

Keep 'em rolling MC! You are rocking the house over on The Other Board. They are rolling in the aisles with laughter, pretty soon they will be peeing themselves!

Yeah, they sure are the gold standard in learned and civil discourse over there, aren't they?

I see why you are so fond of them.

Times change Linda.  Better get used to it.  No amount of emoting is going to change the reality that the day of unlimited migration is ending everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Yeah, they sure are the gold standard in learned and civil discourse over there, aren't they?

Times change Linda.  Better get used to it.  No amount of emoting is going to change the reality that the day of unlimited migration is ending everywhere.

Not to worry Linda, he is wrong.  Time will show that such a negative world view is too streesful to maintain for long.  The current US regime is already imploding.

So tell us how many economic refugees Mexico is taking in these days.  Didn't they just ship a bunch of Cubans out of here? :D

Good luck with that point of view EM.  It is called swimming against the tide of history.

www.insidelakeside.com

Go on over.  They need more group think and hate speech.  It's their stock in trade.

12 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

So tell us how many economic refugees Mexico is taking in these days.  Didn't they just ship a bunch of Cubans out of here? :D

Good luck with that point of view EM.  It is called swimming against the tide of history.

www.insidelakeside.com

Go on over.  They need more group think and hate speech.  It's their stock in trade.

Thanks Helen. :)  

Do we have a Statue of Liberty at our door ? What does she say ? My grandfather and family came over from France , they were atheists and not welcomed there , they came for freedom from religions. They came with no papers , no application that took 5 years. There name was recorded ( spelled incorrectly) and they were welcomed. Thank god the doors and windows were not locked.

Good question, no, here in TX we aren't much on statues (especially from foreign governments) but if we had a sign out at the gate it would probably say something like "Y'all come in and sit a piece, enjoy our food, our hospitality and if you want to settle here learn the language, learn what being "Texan" means, then you will understand what being American means. Work hard to make our great State the Lone Star that it is. Learn our history and it's meanings, it's diversity and it's adherience to the law and to the laws of the United states which is joined in 1845 after being an independent Republic.

Me Linda: Did you ever consider the Statue of Liberty, which everyone lauds as the symbol of America, the gateway of America, just might be the Trojan Horse into America - at least in these days of the 21st century? The people of France, yes, my people who were Hugenots, came to this America to become Americans, to assimilate, to become in every way Americans, not giving up their heritage, but to become Americans. And what do we have today at our gates? - people who have no more intention of assimilating that knitting. They come to plunder the good times, they come to conquer - not to add to the strength and diversity. Here's a note from one of the (in)famous activists who said it out loud finally http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/truth-comes-univisions-jorge-ramos-tells-latinos-america-country-not-video/

Please don't preach to me about the true characteristics of Liberals, I've seen them up close and I know what they think, what they believe and what they preach and that's not Texas.

32 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

What's changed? The Irish the Italians were hated !!!!! They were accused of taking jobs being subhuman rapist and murderers, hate is hate , now and then ! Oops forgot they were also hated because they were Catholics pope worshiping. I will stop emoting over my dead body. They came 4 the Muslims I said nothing! They came 4 the Mexicans I said nothing ! They came 4 the journalists I said nothing ! Strike a bell?

2 minutes ago, giltner68 said:

Good question, no, here in TX we aren't much on statues (especially from foreign governments) but if we had a sign out at the gate it would probably say something like "Y'all come in and sit a piece, enjoy our food, our hospitality and if you want to settle here learn the language, learn what being "Texan" means, then you will understand what being American means. Work hard to make our great State the Lone Star that it is. Learn our history and it's meanings, it's diversity and it's adherience to the law and to the laws of the United states which is joined in 1845 after being an independent Republic.

Me Linda: Did you ever consider the Statue of Liberty, which everyone lauds as the symbol of America, the gateway of America, just might be the Trojan Horse into America - at least in these days of the 21st century? The people of France, yes, my people who were Hugenots, came to this America to become Americans, to assimilate, to become in every way Americans, not giving up their heritage, but to become Americans. And what do we have today at our gates? - people who have no more intention of assimilating that knitting. They come to plunder the good times, they come to conquer - not to add to the strength and diversity. Here's a note from one of the (in)famous activists who said it out loud finally http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/truth-comes-univisions-jorge-ramos-tells-latinos-america-country-not-video/

Please don't preach to me about the true characteristics of Liberals, I've seen them up close and I know what they think, what they believe and what they preach and that's not Texas.

Well who died and made the spokesperson for Texans?  You certainly don't speak for me and I am a native Texan! :) 

27 minutes ago, giltner68 said:

Do you live in Mexico? are you moving to Mexico? Will you learn spainish assimilate? Become a Mexican citizen ? If that is Texas ( not my granddaughter) you can have it sounds a lot like the KKK before you respond my Texas granddaughters father is Mexican 

37 minutes ago, Me Linda said:

Do you live in Mexico? are you moving to Mexico? Will you learn spainish assimilate? Become a Mexican citizen ? If that is Texas ( not my granddaughter) you can have it sounds a lot like the KKK before you respond my Texas granddaughters father is Mexican 

I lived there for 7 years, I got my "degree in Mexico", again, don't preach to me. And now you open your kimono to the "hate" I referred to and I don't care your nationality or heritage.

33 minutes ago, giltner68 said:

I lived there for 7 years, I got my "degree in Mexico", again, don't preach to me. And now you open your kimono to the "hate" I referred to and I don't care your nationality or heritage.

So you lived there for seven years !!! You must be a citizen !!!  Kudos on your dual citizenship !!! Good for you for assimilation!!! Plunder divide conquer !!! Kimono !! I preach, But you tell the truth ? Your People that came to America were Different! your right you don't care anything about me , or even care to know me , I am a liberal and I have been judged because you know all of us  not because of who I am ,  what I said to you ,you know all us liberals look alike ! you judge people before they even get here ! My granddaughter is a Texan another poster here is a Texan and they agree with you zero so I guess you are in the minority ! Again congrats on your Mexican citizenship!

Dear lady, you judge yourself by your words, your testimony is open for all to see, I could do no better. No, I was not a citizen, I full well intended to return and eventually attain that goal, but circumstances in life dictated otherwise. But, I learned to live in MX, I attained my degree as I refer to it and yes in many respects I have a dual citizenship, far more informed and incentive than the vast majority of dogooders on both sides of the border whom would stand for the degradation of sovereignties and people cloaked in well meaning acts, often against standing law.

And Texans? - yes, we come in many colors and varieties, some true to the home sod, some misguided, it's not uncommon, as I said we have pockets of delusion. A friend who was born and grew in Uvalde said when he was a kid, if you weren't Dem, you didn't say anything out of self preservation. I remember in the 1980's, seeing that the entire county who originally elected LBJ didn't have a single Dem running for office, times change. And, Texas is proud to send the likes of Lloyd Doggett and Sheila Jackson Lee to Congress, repeatedly, to provide comic relief to the serious office they hold? We are not a monolithic lot, but don't come to our door with disparaging remarks, it doesn't sit well with folks on either side of the isle..

29 minutes ago, giltner68 said:

Dear lady, you judge yourself by your words, your testimony is open for all to see, I could do no better. No, I was not a citizen, I full well intended to return and eventually attain that goal, but circumstances in life dictated otherwise. But, I learned to live in MX, I attained my degree as I refer to it and yes in many respects I have a dual citizenship, far more informed and incentive than the vast majority of dogooders on both sides of the border whom would stand for the degradation of sovereignties and people cloaked in well meaning acts, often against standing law.

And Texans? - yes, we come in many colors and varieties, some true to the home sod, some misguided, it's not uncommon, as I said we have pockets of delusion. A friend who was born and grew in Uvalde said when he was a kid, if you weren't Dem, you didn't say anything out of self preservation. I remember in the 1980's, seeing that the entire county who originally elected LBJ didn't have a single Dem running for office, times change. And, Texas is proud to send the likes of Lloyd Doggett and Sheila Jackson Lee to Congress, repeatedly, to provide comic relief to the serious office they hold? We are not a monolithic lot, but don't come to our door with disparaging remarks, it doesn't sit well with folks on either side of the isle..

What ??? I congratulated you never said a negative thing lol ( except the kkk comment ) little angry over blanket comment on my granddaughters father , the horrible liberals, the horrible conquering people , me in my horrible kimono, sovereign, who in the heck is sovereign except your god whoever he maybe , anyone in Texas that doesn't agree with you is misguided? Yes my testimony stands for itself , judge not yet you be judged ! Love all mankind !!! Do what Jesus would do ! I spent 17 years in social services helping people , I REALLY BELIEVE in the goodness of mankind .  I am a agnostic but I take all that to heart , I responded with only congrats ' Intend ( you were there 7 years ! ) I think it only takes 4 to be citizen? People on this board please respond!!!! Because if this man represents you I do not want to live in the Chapala area!!!! There is no space in my future to live in a place populated by people who sit back and let people like this one speak for you because he just said he did !!!!! He represents Your door ? Silence makes you as guilty as the perpetrator .

On 2/23/2017 at 7:34 AM, Intercasa said:

Two recent things have me up in arms, the first is the very dumb policy by immigration and not the municipal government of Chapala to delay the giving out of peoples immigration cards unless they go to a photo opp ceremony with the mayor.  This ceremony is tomorrow and many people cannot go to Ajijic.  This is criminal as the Jalisco State Penal Code lists this type of activity under Abuse of Authority, they dont get that foreigners legally here cannot function without their immigration cards, they cannot

1) Buy or sell real estate

2) Buy or sell vehicles

3) Cannot fly out of the country

4) Cannot grant a will

5) Cannot open a bank account or in many cases withdraw money.

6) Cannot get or renew a driver license and their cars are subject to impound

7) Cannot apply for or renew Seguro Popular or IMSS health insurance.

Foreigners are effectively held hostage for the mayors photo opp program and it isnt fair the mayor wants to show off at a cost of breaking the law and negatively affecting the lives of foreigners. 

Immigration was doing this and we called the Secretary of Public Function and they said it was wrong and if they insisted they would lose their jobs but now the mayor has the same bright idea that was poorly thought out. 

La administración del presidente Javier Degollado está incurriendo en el delito de ABUSO DE AUTORIDAD, Articulo 146, fracciones IV, V y VI del Código Penal de Estado de Jalisco con su requisito que los extranjeros NO pueden recoger sus tarjetas de migración (aparte de violar sus derechos humanos), tienen que esperar y desde la semana pasada están obligados ir a una ceremonia este viernes en Ajijic tipo "photo opp" para la publicidad del presidente, no obstante que el extranjero sin su documento migratorio no puede funcionar ni hacer cualquier acto jurídico incluyendo, en forma enunciativa y no limitativa como:
1) No puede comprar ni vender bienes inmuebles
2) No puede comprar ni vender vehículos
3) No puede viajar afuera del país
4) No puede otorgar testamento
5) No puede abrir cuentas bancarias ni retirar fondos

6) No puede solicitar ni renovar licencia de conducir

7) No pueden adquirir ni renovar sus pólizas de seguro médico con IMSS ni Seguro Popular.

La administración del presidente Javier Degollado está incurriendo en el delito de ABUSO DE AUTORIDAD, Articulo 146, fracciones IV, V y VI del Código Penal de Estado de Jalisco con su requisito que los extranjeros NO pueden recoger sus tarjetas de migración, están obligados ir a una ceremonia en Ajijic tipo "photo opp" para la publicidad del presidente, no obstante que el extranjero sin su documento migratorio no puede funcionar ni hacer cualquier acto jurídico.

Los extranjeros tienen sus vidas detenidas para que el presidente pueda presumir fotos con la comunidad sin tomar en cuenta que sus vidas están detenidas y afectadas por la falta del documento que es obligatorio en muchos tramites para acreditar su legal estancia en el país.

Migración dice por ordenes del presidente municipal no pueden recoger sus tarjetas antes del evento este viernes y si no pueden ir pueden ir a sus oficinas el próximo viernes dejando muchos en pánico y semanas sin documentos.

Artículo 146. Comete el delito de abuso de autoridad todo servidor público, sea cual fuere su categoría que incurra
en alguno de los casos siguientes:

VI. Cuando, indebidamente, retarde o niegue a los particulares la protección o servicio que tenga obligación de
prestarles, o impida la presentación o el curso de una solicitud;
IV. Cuando ejecute, autorice o permita cualquier acto atentatorio a los derechos garantizados por la Constitución
Política de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos, y por la del Estado;
V. Cuando el encargado de una fuerza pública, requerido legalmente por una autoridad para que le preste auxilio,
se niegue indebidamente a dárselo;

Codigo Penal Federal
Abuso de autoridad
Artículo 215.- Cometen el delito de abuso de autoridad los servidores públicos que incurran en alguna de las conductas siguientes:
III.- Cuando indebidamente retarde o niegue a los particulares la protección o servicio que tenga obligación de otorgarles o impida la presentación o el curso de una solicitud;

Ley de Migracion
CAPÍTULO II
DE LAS CAUSAS PARA SANCIONAR A LOS SERVIDORES PÚBLICOS DEL INSTITUTO
Artículo 140. Los servidores públicos del Instituto serán sancionados por las siguientes conductas:
I. Sin estar autorizados, den a conocer cualquier información de carácter confidencial o reservado;
II. Dolosamente o por negligencia retrasen el trámite normal de los asuntos migratorios;

You want unfair practices against foreigners stopped , you need to read this post all the way to the end !!! I admire you I really do , but you are destined to lose this battle if what I read here is inclusive to your area   But don't give up the fight ! I need to come because I have rented a home for the period to get my perm card, but judging by what I read here you are fighting a losing battle and I will be relocating somewhere else.

Me Llinda,

This board doesn't allow political discussion unless it is controlled by Mainecoons who is also Moderator 2. Giltner agrees with Mainecoons. Many, many of us do not agree with either one of them and I can tell you that many, many of us are sick of threads being closed with Moderator 2 having the last nasty word.

This area is way more open minded than you think. Try the other board. See you there since I think I just got banned. Ah well, there's a first time for everything. Buh-bye.

p.s. Mainecoons/Moderator 2... that pm that you sent to RVGringo was beyond nasty... it was despicable.

3 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Me Llinda,

This board doesn't allow political discussion unless it is controlled by Mainecoons who is also Moderator 2. Giltner agrees with Mainecoons. Many, many of us do not agree with either one of them and I can tell you that many, many of us are sick of threads being closed with Moderator 2 having the last nasty word.

This area is way more open minded than you think. Try the other board. See you there since I think I just got banned. Ah well, there's a first time for everything. Buh-bye.

We got your back ferret.  Free thinkers need to stay together to fight the hateful legions.

4 hours ago, El Menudo said:

Well who died and made the spokesperson for Texans?  You certainly don't speak for me and I am a native Texan! :) 

Speaks for me, and I am Native Texan. You are in name only, if that is the truth, but is probably more Fake News. Get used to it bud, 'cause things are a gonna CHANGE. THIS TIME, REAL CHANGE, for a Real America. WE elected the new President, and he is doing exactly what we elected him to do. Get used to the fact that you are in the electoral MINORITY. Suck it up and quit bawling !

55 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Me Llinda,

What other board ???? So if you and I don't agree with main coin we get banned ? Actually Mainecoon  has responded in a reasonable way expressing his veiws with out striking out personally ( to me at least ) ? I don't agree with him lol but he didn't respond with a stream of vitriol? Please please let me know what other board? I do not expect anyone to share my religion my political veiws or my social lens of the world , but I do want to live where people are not villains because of all of the above , and I will not under any circumstances support any form of racist , hatred of other religions etc. thank you and I hope I didn't get you banned ?

13 minutes ago, Hud said:

Speaks for me, and I am Native Texan. You are in name only, if that is the truth, but is probably more Fake News. Get used to it bud, 'cause things are a gonna CHANGE. THIS TIME, REAL CHANGE, for a Real America. WE elected the new President, and he is doing exactly what we elected him to do. Get used to the fact that you are in the electoral MINORITY.

Don't respond menudo!!!!! Just turn your back on hate ! Stand with the majority of American voters!!! 3 million more !!! Love ❤️ only , keep your eyes on love only !!!! They will bait you with taunting, with more hate and vitriolic speech thrown at you !!! It is there way to not respond with reason and intelligence!!!!! Remember don't take the bait!!!!

9 minutes ago, Me Linda said:

"Don't respond menudo!!!!! Just turn your back on hate ! Stand with the majority of American voters!!! 3 million more !!! Love ❤️ only , keep your eyes on love only !!!!

Hate, that is found in people marching, destroying property of others, sayin' things like "he is not MY President", refusing to move on, etc., etc., etc. Don't see anyone who elected the new US President doing any of those things, just the cry baby losers. Get used to it, things are a changing ! The US Electorate has SPOKEN, Loud and Clear !

Expect the US Policy toward Foreigners to be very similar to that of Mexico.

Yes they are changing. The WHOLE WORLD thinks the U.S. has a nutcase for a President. Of course, you would have to read worldwide news sources to know that. So, if the President of the U.S. is perceived as a nutcase, what does that make those who voted for him?

8 minutes ago, Hud said:

Hate, that is found in people marching, destroying property of others, sayin' things like "he is not MY President", refusing to move on, etc., etc., etc. Don't see anyone who elected the new US President doing any of those things, just the cry baby losers. Get used to it, things are a changing ! The US Electorate has SPOKEN, Loud and Clear !

Menudo see above ❤️ What I added about responding ! Reason and intelligence!!!!!

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

Yes they are changing. The WHOLE WORLD thinks the U.S. has a nutcase for a President. Of course, you would have to read worldwide news sources to know that. So, if the President of the U.S. is perceived as a nutcase, what does that make those who voted for him?

Pretty smart, I would say. We are not trying to win a popularity contest, Ferret, just trying to make our country safe, secure, and prosperous once again. It will happen, because that is what the American Electorate wants. We don't care what you think. Get over it.

7 minutes ago, Hud said:

Pretty smart, I would say. We are not trying to win a popularity contest, Ferret, just trying to make our country safe, secure, and prosperous once again. It will happen, because that is what the American Electorate wants. We don't care what you think. Get over it.

Ferret see my response above turn your back on hatred , taunts , respond only to reason and intelligence !!!!! They are using the same argument they used against dr king and people fighting racism 65 years ago !!!!! Don't take the bait !!!!

Archived