Chapala.com Webboard

recommend dentist in Chapala (not Riberas)

bdmowers

We have been going to Alberto Cuevas for many years now.  He is sufficiently billingual and has Mexican prices.  That newly done street that runs up next to the gas station in Chapala as if you were walking up to Soriana.  His office is across that side street from the gas station.  Being a little further out, off the beaten path and having no secretary is how he keeps his prices down.

50 minutes ago, dichosalocura said:

We have been going to Alberto Cuevas for many years now.  He is sufficiently billingual and has Mexican prices.  That newly done street that runs up next to the gas station in Chapala as if you were walking up to Soriana.  His office is across that side street from the gas station.  Being a little further out, off the beaten path and having no secretary is how he keeps his prices down.

Thanks much, dichos.

• 4 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:37 PM, dichosalocura said:

Do you have his number? I can`t find it anywhere.

3 hours ago, dichosalocura said:

The contact number I have is 331 320 8225.  His office is on the street that runs up the right side of the gas station in Chapala, right next to the gas station, in fact.  It is the newly resurfaced road, I think it is called Pedro Moreno.

Thanks, dichos.

Archived