Chapala.com Webboard

RV Sites in Ajijic Area

miraval52

Friends NOB asked me to check out the new RV park for them as they are thinking about driving their motor home down this fall, so I stopped by yesterday to take a look.. It's starting to take shape.. This new RV park is in an ideal location.. I can see why the sites are going quickly. 

I wish it had been there a years ago when I had my RV. 

20 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Ugly. Advertising.

ComputerGuy....do you even know if the OP is in any way involved with this RV park? 

How pathetic, this remark coming from a person who advertises on this site constantly.

If the post on the RV park is advertising, then so is your bio.

1 hour ago, SntaCrzlady said:

ComputerGuy....do you even know if the OP is in any way involved with this RV park? 

How pathetic, this remark coming from a person who advertises on this site constantly.

If the post on the RV park is advertising, then so is your bio.

First of all, I do NOT advertise. Those items in my bio were discussed with the moderators way back. I wasn't for it, but if you check out Spencer's, you will see why I decided to, and why it only says "advice". I offer help here, and advice, only. If that leads to business, great. Often, it does not, because I can give enough help that people don't need me to go to their houses.

My assumption is that with 2 posts to her/his name, YES, directly involved with the RV park. And posting my comment in that fashion is aimed at finding out. But with only 4 posts to your name, and an interest in finding an RV park yourself, I can understand your reaction.

1 hour ago, RickS said:

Ole timers will remember when the whole of El Parque in that area was an RV park. 

Yes, and at the time, this whole area was very bare bones, and it was reasonable. I'm not crazy about this one. But that is just me.

15 hours ago, My3ininins said:

I know  a couple that is moving here from Roca Azul.  They are excited about the prospect of being closer to things.

Spoke to the owner/manager at the weekend he told me 3 people are moving from Roca Azul over the next few months.. Friends on mine from NOB have already put down a deposit to reserve a spot for October.

Gee I don't know. Right now there is nothing there. Soon there will be recreational "vehicles" towed by pickups I presume( that would be the traffic) occupied by people and pets and the like ( that would be the noise) looking to enjoy themselves eating and drinking and entertaining each other outside in the wonderful local climate. (That would be the parties) I am really just stirring the pot a bit ?? so please don''t get bent out of shape. ??. 

38 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Hmmm, lots of new members here rallying around this place. Wonder why.

I am sure it is just a coincidence, CG. Because who would join a web board just to get some free advertising? Like, that NEVER happens.:lol:

And we all know who gets the most free advertising on this board.. If you post an answer to anything and everything your ad gets viewed by lots of people..

i hope people support this RV park as its owned and operated by a local Mexician, and not a gringo trying to make even more tax free money...

3 hours ago, Derrick said:

Does anyone have the contact info for this RV park? I would like to make a reservation. Cant' wait to create some traffic, noise and party on!

I don't have his contact info.   When I enquired on behalf of my friends I asked at the Potine Place and they directed me to the trailer parked behind the building.. That is where I found the owner/manager.

Ok, Here is my 2 cents.  Everyone that suddenly discovers our "Paradise" thinks they should be the last ones that find it.  I may be listed as a newbie but have been here since 2005 and don't post often because of the abusive nature of so many.  This town will continue to grow as more boomers feel the need to leave their homelands and those of us here that hate all the added traffic will continue to complain.  There isn't anything you can do to change it except complain so get over it.  I live on the far west side and I hate the traffic and time it takes me to go east but who am I to complain about others that have discovered us and want to join us here.  It has always been inevitable since my aunt discovered her paradise here in the late 70's.

Archived