Chapala.com Webboard

RideEndless in Guad...

MarkWebles

I'm thinking of buying a motorcycle and have found one up in Guadalajara at a shop called RideEndless. Does anyone have ant experience dealing with this shop? Do you have any good experiences and, mostly, any bad experiences you'd like to share? My Spanish is sadly not up to the level required for such negotiations: will a translator be necessary or do they speak English for us lingual slackers?

Thanks!

Also, not sure what you are looking for but Francisco up at Pranzo (restaurant on the carretera at La Floresta) has a very nice BMW R1200GS with all the best accessories and only 30K klicks.  It also has a custom lowered seat plus he has the standard seat for it.  If you're looking for a bigger dual sport ride that is good for touring and able to handle the rough roads, this is a good choice.

We have a number of local riders here, give us a better idea of what you are looking for and we might be able to provide some more specific leads.  The cruiser crowd hangs out at the biker bar in Riberas.   They can probably give you some good leads on that type of ride.

Mark, here's another possibility.  Carlos Zavala is another one of our riding group.  He has a nice bike for sale as well:

Factory lowered F650, very clean and only 7000 kms on the clock. Asking 105,000p. 

The F650 is actually an 800cc bike.

Carlos is the veternarian just around the corner from MultiVa.  

1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

Mark, here's another possibility.  Carlos Zavala is another one of our riding group.  He has a nice bike for sale as well:

Factory lowered F650, very clean and only 7000 kms on the clock. Asking 105,000p. 

The F650 twin is on my list of potential bikes, however, I'm used to a KLR650 so a lowered bike would probably seem a little cramped.

On 2/14/2017 at 9:39 AM, Mainecoons said:

I saw Carlos' F650GS parked by the coffee guy near Javier Mina; looked to be in great condition with very low KMs, and definitely priced right. I called him last night at about 7:00pm to make an appointment to see the bike in greater detail, maybe take a test ride. I arrived at 10:00 this morning only to find that someone viewed the bike last night and bought it on sight. Carlos is a very nice guy and very knowledgeable and helpful regarding motorcycles . Currently he has an 2015 F700GS that he's looking to sell, but it was just a little too rich for me.

The search continues.

Archived