Chapala.com Webboard

I'm driving to Laredo, leaving Ajijic on Saturday, February 25th, with overnight in Matehuala or outside Monterrey. Anyone interested in sharing the expenses, please contact me. (Separate hotel rooms and no pets, please.) Returning Monday, the 27th, or Tuesday, the 28th.

Thanks.

In case you get stuck between SLP and Matehuala, I thought I would mention that there is a nice new hotel open in San Pedro now at the tourist/Pemex location between the North and South traffic lanes.  San Pedro is about 1/2 way between SLP and Matehuala. Hotel HsP Express about 1200MXN and I think breakfast is included at the restaurant next door.  The last two times I came that way there was a long traffic delay for a couple of hours so another hotel option is nice to have.

On 2/8/2017 at 8:05 PM, Kiko said:

In case you get stuck between SLP and Matehuala, I thought I would mention that there is a nice new hotel open in San Pedro now at the tourist/Pemex location between the North and South traffic lanes.  San Pedro is about 1/2 way between SLP and Matehuala. Hotel HsP Express about 1200MXN and I think breakfast is included at the restaurant next door.  The last two times I came that way there was a long traffic delay for a couple of hours so another hotel option is nice to have.

Archived